Information and Training
Remeha offers free training to its installers on all the products in the Remeha heating range.
Courses are now available at 13 venues across the UK on Remeha Avanta Combi, System and Heat Only condensing boilers and Remeha Sola, our complete on-roof solar thermal packages.
*NEW* Remeha is delighted to bring its installers two new training courses:
- Renewable Energy Products Appreciation Course (£50)
An introduction to solar thermal systems, an overview of the technology and how it works, with particular reference to the Remeha Sola.
- Route to Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS) (£200- on completion of course, installer receives £200 voucher to spend on BDR Thermea renewables)
- Provides knowledge of the MCS quality management system
- gives help on how to register for the Renewable Energy Assurance Listing (REAL)
- offers support on MCS listing and registration requirements with the MCS Registration Bodies
- prepares installers for the MCS assessment process including the documentation and processes required to operate an MCS accredited business.
All training courses are delivered by the Remeha training team of heating experts using a winning combination of expert tuition and hands-on experience for optimum learning. The training centres are fully equipped with extensive lecture facilities and hands-on bays to enable engineers to train in a safe environment.
To find out more or to book a place on a course, call our training line on 0845 600 7402.
For more information on the full range of courses we offer, visit www.bdrthermeatraining.co.uk.
Don’t get left behind – train for success with Remeha!
Free product training dates:
Venue and date
Venue and date
Warrington 14th August 2012
Dartford 15th August 2012
Stockton 16th August 2012
Dartford 4th September 2012
Warrington 11th September 2012
Warwick 12th September 2012
Dartford 13th September 2012
Nottingham 13th September 2012
Dartford 25th September 2012
Warrington 26th September 2012
Dazvvington 7th November 2012
Nottingham 20th November 2012